To support Partners/Directors in the:
• Development of our service line in relation to Coverholder / TPA reviews for the Lloyd’s and London Market.
As a member of the Delegated Authority Review (DAR) team based here in London you will be responsible for delivering Coverholder / TPA reviews as outlined below.
Client satisfaction is of paramount importance to us and you will be required to demonstrate excellent communication and written skills, and an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines as part of our client SLA reporting requirements.
• Responsibility for undertaking Coverholder / TPA reviews.
A) Preparation: including communication with relevant parties (Coverholders, TPAs, Brokers and clients in some instances) regarding scheduling, information required and file selection for the review. In some instances and subject to experience this role will be supervised by a senior Mazars auditor;
B) Implementation: including performing offsite and remote reviews (UK and overseas) based on our client scope requirements; and
C) Post review: providing our clients with a report based on their scope requirements preparing and finalising the reports including collating review findings and query responses should any be raised by our clients. All to be within our client agreed SLAs.
• General responsibilities.
A) Managing your own workloads within a team environment and assessing the needs of our clients to meet if not exceed client service levels;
B) Attend and present at client meetings pre and post the review;
C) Attend and present at any ‘Market’ meetings as part of the Lloyd’s co-ordinated review process; and
D) Provide support to the winder RAS IA team where experience is required in relation to delegated underwriting.
• Experience of leading and delivering Coverholder / TPA reviews on behalf of Lloyd’s Managing Agents and London Market Insurance Companies;
• Experience of following an audit scope as outlined by the Lloyd’s and Company Market;
• Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations;
• As this position involves client contact, you must be able to present a professional image to the firms clients and any third parties;
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills required;
• Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication;
• Ability to develop new initiatives and methodologies.
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job