Our client is a leading publisher who seeks a Delegate Sales Executive to join their team to sell their events across the print and digital public sector housing. The Delegate Sales Executive will be dealing with senior professionals as well as individuals from leading financial institutions who have a vested interest in this sector. The Delegate Sales Executive will have the opportunity to sell across a range of packages that includes delegate tickets, delegate dinners over the phone as well as prospect new leads and to be involved and attend the events. A further outline of duties will involve the following:
- To meet or succeed yearly and monthly revenue targets by selling consistently to all possible targets; repeat delegates, new clients and prospects.
- To convince the prospect of the benefits of attending our events.
- To exchange information and give necessary feedback as and when needed by colleagues in different department at the office - the role requires significant time on the phone to contact clients and prospects.
- To sell on whichever event as necessity demands as directed by your line manager.
- Perceive cross selling potential for the company.
- To ensure that business conduct reflects an enthusiastic and efficient image of the department.
- You will be present at certain events and meet clients directly face-to-face.
- To assist the Delegate Sales team in providing top quality service for our housing clients at all times in order to preserve our strong reputation for courtesy, efficiency, and stability, as well as to cultivate company's image and perception as a service leader.
The ideal candidate should be possess and demonstrate the following attributes:
- Would suit a personable and entrepreneurial sales person with 1-2 years’ relevant selling experience.
- Demonstrable experience in achieving sales KPIs
- Detailed knowledge of sales fundamentals including lead generation, pipeline management, closing techniques
- Entrepreneurial with a problem solving mentality
- Positive can-do attitude with a driven and persistent nature
- Motivation to work independently and closely with colleagues
- Candidates must be fluent in English to apply.
- Business Development
- Business Targets
- Outbound Calls
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job