RealBee Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Debt Division Case Officer for their respected client based in Grantham.
This is a full time, permanent position with a paid hour for lunch.
Responsibilities of the Debt Division Case Officer:
- Communicate with the clients via phone, email, text and live chat.
- Gain the trust and confidence of the client by building rapport, engaging, listening, acknowledging and guiding.
- Constantly check the client’s understanding, questioning if doubt is detected.
- Ensure that all required call elements, relevant to your point in the client journey are covered.
- To be able to recognise when a client is vulnerable and be able to offer support.
- Ensure that client information is recorded accurately and professionally. Making sure that all relevant details are recorded to ensure the ongoing client care is sustained within Acquisition and beyond.
- Ensure that all clients are kept updated, being especially mindful of their needs and expectations.
- To provide the client with the right recommendation every time, whilst being mindful of the needs of the business.
- To explain the options to the client, clearly identifying their best options and ensure their engagement.
Requirements of a Debt Division Case Officer:
- Basis understanding of debt solutions.
- Previous experience of working within a sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand the needs of the client.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- A methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Strong organisation skills.
- A team player who is able to prioritise and juggle work.
- Able to manage pressure and conflicting demands on your time.
- The ability to challenge and question.
- The ability to write and construct emails that are clear and concise.
PLEASE NOTE: By applying for this role, you are agreeing for RealBee Recruitment to forward your CV and contact details to the client who will be in contact with you to discuss the next stage of the application.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.