We are looking for an experienced Debt Analyst with Collections experience to work in a small specialist team for a fantastic organisation based in Walsall. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work in a fast paced environment where you work will make a difference.
- Salary £32,000 - £40,000 - is negotiable for the right person
- Full-time hours 09:00 AM - 17:00 PM / 08:00 - 16:30 - can offer a degree of flexability
You will be responsible for the exploiting data and improve the analysis capability. You will identify opportunities to drive change and process improvements finding solutions to technically challenging issues.
- Work on debt collection improvement projects to drive performance, providing data and behavioural analysis to assist design of debt strategies
- Build and develop models to forecast and track revenue generation, cash collections and bad debt risk
- Make recommendations to enhance current processes and or utilise the debt system to improve performance
- Manage process champion challengers to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of the debt processes
- Ensure that system controls are adequate and effective
- Set up management information and exception reporting to demonstrate system effectiveness
- Monitor the flow of accounts through the debt systems. Identify & resolve any individual or bulk account issues. Recommend appropriate resolution.
- Maintain auditable change control processes
- MUST have experience in Debt Analysis within a collections capacity
- Proven knowledge of analysing, manipulating and interpreting data using tools such as SQL Server, Qlikview, Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
- Ideally have experience of managing debt system and processes and ensuring appropriate controls and measurement are in place
- Experience of running champion challengers to improve process and performance outcomes and working within a culture of continuous improvement is important
- Experience of system administration ideally a debt collection system
- Proven ability to analyse data to drive efficiencies
Interviews are taking place next week, don't miss out! Apply Today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'