Department: Large Molecule/Small Molecule, Bioanalysis
A leading provider of Bioanalytical, Microbiology and CMC services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries, currently have a vacancy for a skilled Data Scientist based at their Cambridgeshire site. This is a new job role and as such the candidate will be required to help shape and define the role according to business needs.
The Data Management role spans both the Large and Small Molecule Bioanalytical groups, providing support for the delivery of a wide range of associated data. The data management function is responsible for providing expertise and support for the manipulation and handling of study data. This often requires the use of LIMS and specialist software such as SAS and WinNonLin, together with an understanding of data integrity and regulatory guidelines (such as SDTM and SEND).
Excellent attention to detail, superior organizational skills and the ability to deliver to fixed timelines are key to success in this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting data management requests, including the calculation of sample storage periods, sample reconciliation requests and the formatting of data to appropriate specifications. This will require the application of expertise in a wide range of software including Excel, LIMS and other custom applications.
The role will include responsibility for performing Quality Control checks, maintaining records, working to SOPs/study specifications and ensuring the integrity of data throughout the data management process.
The candidate will be required to provide technical guidance on the requests made for data delivery across all levels of the organization. There will also be the opportunity to contribute to new working processes and to develop ways of working in line with changing guidelines and/or Sponsor specific request.
The role is office based however a good understanding of the practical methods used to generate, store and distribute bioanalytical data would be an advantage.
• Educated to minimum degree level within life sciences
• Previous experience working with large and small molecules
• Ability to work as part of a team to deliver high quality data management services to agreed deadlines
• A focus on delivery of excellent customer service through good written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to get involved with new ideas and initiatives
• IT literacy including experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
Knowledge of :
• Laboratory techniques and processes used to deliver small and large molecule bioanalytical data
• Quality systems such as GLP and/or GCP
• Understanding of the commercial aspects of working in a CRO
• Experience with LIMS and/or data management software
To apply for this position please submit your CV and supporting Cover letter via the link.
For further information please contact Katie Roddis at email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job