Data Developer / Analyst
Chesterfield / London
6 Month Contract
£ - Competitive
Data Developer / Analyst required for an initial 6-month contract for our large Blue Chip client based in Chesterfield. The successful candidate must be able to travel to their London office 2 days a week
• To work to priorities as set by the MI Data developer in order to contribute to the achievement of objectives for different use cases
• To quickly acquire a detailed understanding and knowledge of the requirement and tools
• To maintain standards and best practices while writing the code
• To produce standard ETL with Oracle SQL Developer / Microsoft SQL Server Studio
• To assist with rewriting the reports
• To support the production of data mart & audit the logs regularly
• To assist with testing of various new tools like Power BI and troubleshooting / defect fixing of any existing tools as and when required using root cause analysis
• Help in creating documents during the entire program
• Work effectively with colleagues within the MI & Data team to ensure goals and objectives are met.
• To work positively and communicate professionally at all times.
• To use initiative and make suggestions that might contribute to overall effectiveness.
• To proactively manage expectation
• To create data flows & data dictionary or ERD’s.
• To create data dependency diagrams & identify data suppliers vs data consumers
• Knowledge & development skills with SharePoint
• Oracle SQL
• Microsoft SQL
• SSRS, SSIS
Power BI (desired)
If you have the above skills and experience click apply now for immediate consideration. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Business Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job