£40,000 - £60,000 + BENEFITS
This exciting opportunity will allow you to to utilise and further develop both your analytical and client management skills. You will play a key part in delivering analytical value and insights to stakeholders in a technical community.
This company is a global presence working across multiple products and is known to be one of the UK largest retailers!
As a Data Analyst, you can expect to be working with large data sets providing advanced analytics whilst supporting playing a key part in delivering analytical insights
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the marketing team to shape and deliver the marketing strategy and objectives
- Use predictive modelling and segmentation techniques within Python
- Undertake regular loyalty programme analysis, developing dashboards and reports via Tableau or PowerBi
- Structure complex queries via SQL
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Analyst role, you will need:
- Advanced analytics and programming for models through Python
- Commercial experience in a similar data analytics role
- Hands-on experience of writing complex queries in SQL
- Experience of business visualisation tools such as Tableau
The successful candidate will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £40,000 and £60,000 as well as generous benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sean via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'