£35,000 + Benefits
A Fin Tech company are looking for a Data Analyst to join them in the heart of London. This is a tech savvy business, with an excellent reputation, now looking to add to their team. You will be sat within the centralised BI function working with stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver reporting and insight solutions, using a mixture of SQL and Tableau. You will be tasked with identifying opportunities for deeper analysis, producing reports and really using data to drive business change. There are excellent training opportunities available in Insight. If you are curious about data with excellent communication skills this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
THE ROLE -Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from C-Level down to gather requirements and deliver Reporting solutions
- Process, analyse and manipulate data sets using SQL
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Generating engaging reports in Tableau
You will need:
- Proven commercial experience in a working environment
- Visualisation skills in Tableau, PowerBI , Qlikview, Looker or Microstrategy
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Degree in relevant subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Reporting, Insight, Data, BI, Analytics, Analyst, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Programming, Data, Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"