Data Analyst - About The Role
Can tell a story through statistical analysis of data and methods, i.e., what does it all mean?
Based in Manchester City Centre
Immediate start available for an experienced Data Analyst
About The Client
We are working closely with a client who is a market leader in real time lead generation. This client has existing relationships with multi- billion pound companies globally.
Using a combination of your industry experience and technical knowledge you will be required to show a real entrepeneurial character in order to deliver results. Helping drive the performance of the business through manipulation of data from various sources. Having a good commercial understanding and know-how to assist the Head of Product to develop our own in-house software, ultimately allowing campaign managers to make real-time decisions and improve campaign performance.
As an experienced Data Analyst you will be experienced and confident in
* Advanced Microsoft Office [excel/ VBA]
* MySQL [knowledge of relational databases and data retrieval]
* Google Analytics/Google Data Studio
* Ad words/CRM databases
* Microsoft PowerBI
* SSRS [maintaining and building reports]
THE ABOVE MUST BE CLEARLY SHOWN ON YOUR CV.
Data Analyst Benefits
Salary depends on experience
* A creative and friendly environment
* Annual ski trip to the French Alps
* Pension scheme & death in service cover
* Frequent team dinners
* 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
* Funded training to keep your skills sharp
* And more, including an exclusive welcome pack
- Lead Generation
- Microsoft Office