Our Marketing department is currently undergoing a busy period of transformation which will see our Police and Military affinities combine to offer the best products and services to our members and customers.
In light of this we are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our Marketing team to deliver insight and analysis to support the wider team with new business generation, retention of existing customers as well as optimising the prospect database.
The role has responsibility for the management of data throughout the end to end campaign process. This includes using insight and analysis to drive data selection, provide analysis and MI throughout the duration of the activity whilst also supporting the processing of any data collected from the activity.
In this role you will;
- Analyse the Police Mutual Group data in line with the marketing campaign strategy to assist in the end to end campaign process.
- Educate the wider Marketing team on data practices.
- Work closely with the Brand and Affinity Marketing teams to build a strong and sustainable approach to customer campaign management.
- Deliver insightful and relevant information to Marketing and other stakeholders through the exploring and mining of the member base to find real opportunities for our direct campaign approach.
- Understand product performance and recommend actions to drive continuous improvement across marketing and other business areas.
- Lead the development of new data driven initiatives to support revenue generation and cost saving opportunities.
- Produce and present regular MI reports to help shape future marketing decisions.
What we need from you;
- Strong understanding of solving analytical problems using a quantitative approach.
- Comfort in manipulating and analysing complex, high volume, high dimensional data from varying sources.
- Familiarity with relational database and SQL is essential.
- Experience in building dashboards, preferably using Microsoft Power BI.
- Fluent with statistical analysis tools such as R, Rapid Miner or SAS.
- Passion for data with the desire to drive the business forward through the use of data and analytics.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to change.
In return, we provide full training and a comprehensive induction programme, along with a competitive salary, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and a fantastic Employee Benefits package including an excellent incentive scheme, life assurance, private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle and discounts on financial products.
Please apply now if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in this role!
- Data Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job