D365 Project Manager
12 Month FTC
Location: Flexible - with regular travel required across South and East of England
Our client is looking for a D365 Project Manager to join their busy as ever company on an initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract who has experience and proven track record in Project Management and delivery of ERP solutions (preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365)
The successful D365 Project Manager will be responsible for liaising with external vendors, the business and internal IT and Development during build and testing phases on applications. The D365 Project Manager will also analyse and document business requirements and design relevant solutions and functional specifications whilst managing customer expectations and provide great customer service.
Key Responsibilities as a D365 Project Manager :
* Analyse client business process and recommend ways to improve or re-engineer for optimum performance
* Analyse and document business requirements and design relevant solutions and functional specifications
* Deliver business applications and solutions
* Manage customer expectations and provide great customer service
* Working closely with our technology vendors and Total Produce Core Technology Services to optimise our ERP applications investment and system processes and performance
* Liaising with external vendors, the business and internal IT and Development during build and testing phases on application
* During application implementation, provide project management for data migration and conversion services, on-site support, documentation and training
* People Management of technology resources as required
Experience needed as a D365 Project Manager :
* 10+ years' experience in a relevant field or industry
* Experience and proven track record in Project Management and delivery of ERP solutions
* Track record of interpreting business and user requirements and providing IT solutions
* Highly experienced in ERP Applications and Software solutions for the Food Sector, Supply Chain or Fast Moving Goods sectors
* Understanding of integrated systems and excellent knowledge of business processes financial, procurement, product manufacturing and distribution, sales and customer service
* Strong Microsoft Office applications skills
Please apply as directed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'