Customer Support Manager
Central London £35-40k
My client is a leading .com brand and they are looking to bring in an experienced team leader/manager ideally from an online customer support background. With a generous salary and great working environment my client are growing and growing and are now looking for someone to join them to manage the Customer support executives. My client are a small and highly social team. Whether it’s sharing a game of table tennis or pool at lunch, going out for a dinner together all of which creating a fun and sociable place to work.
- Managing enquiries coming in and actioning them accordingly.
- Taking inbound calls from our buyers and sellers and assisting with any queries they may have.
- Outbound calling to potential new suppliers explaining my clients service.
- Assisting with the day to day 'team’ inbox - helping buyers and sellers with any queries they may have.
- Managing social media channels.
- Managing online reviews and responding accordingly.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure.
- Great organisational skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English, with a clear and confident communication style.
- Driven, motivated with a good work ethic.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader