New year, new job? We're currently looking for people with experience in Customer Service to join a busy Contact Centre environment
JOB ROLE:Customer Services Associate
HOURS: 37.5 hours (Shifts between 8-6 Mon-Fri plus 1 in 3 Sat 9-1)
LOCATION: Mitcheldean, Gloucester
START DATE: March 2018
What will I be doing:
- Maintain the departments quality and customer service standards, responding promptly to service needs of customers.
- Contribute to the development of strong customer relationships, by understanding individual customer circumstances and requirements while delivering appropriate solutions.
- Present a positive personal image to customers and clients.
- Maintain and display a thorough understanding of products, services and procedures and advise customers and clients using our highest standards of customer care.
- Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner (both verbal and written).
- Constantly adhere to the department's policies and procedures.
What do we need:
- Customer service experience is essential - either face to face or telephone based
- A friendly and engaging personality
- A minimum of 4 GCSE's (Grade C or above) or equivalent is essential
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential
What's in it for you:
- Free parking
- Modern Office Working Environment in Beautiful Rural Location
- 22 Days' Holiday per year
- Gym and Canteen located on premises
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance and Auto Enrol Pension
If you are, or know someone that may be interested, please submit your CV to or call us now on !
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Sales assistant
- Problem solving
- Bar tender