We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Specialist to join a fantastic banking and financial services company in the Cheshire area, Gadbrook Park, Northwich.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday, 7am - 8pm
Starting salary from £22,030 plus excellent benefits and progression opportunities.
Benefits: 10% pension/ life insurance/ 25 holidays Onsite: Gym, Parking, well being centre, 2 x Canteens, free medical insurance, support team Training is for 8 weeks
As a Customer Service Specialist (Relationship Management) your main responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to sustainable growth in our small-business customer base by providing detailed business reviews, enabling a deeper understanding of business issues and opportunities
- Using strategic tools to advise customers on potential areas for growth
- Proactively and authoritatively explaining digital services to ensure our customers have confidence in their channels
- Responsibility for providing secured lending solutions of up to £25,000
- Going above and beyond for our customers, identifying their needs and offering solutions that are right for them
- Owning, managing and resolving customer queries within agreed timescales, dealing with feedback effectively to improve our services
As a Customer Service Specialist (Relationship Management) your skills and qualifications will include:
- Relationship management experience in a team-based environment
- The ability to analyse customers' journeys and business events to provide authoritative advice and support
- An understanding of using appropriate digital and social media tools to support the growth of small businesses
- A proven record of working with a wide range of digital products, services and processes
- An in-depth knowledge of the current market, and emerging trends that may highlight areas for improvement, risks or opportunities for our customers
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance. Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Consultant: Recruitment Hub Contact No: - Sarah Gillan
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.