Job TitleCustomer Service SpecialistJob Overview
Responsible for all UK customer service operations of an international company, providing timely solutions to customer queries and requests. The role offers opportunities for progression and development within the company as experience of the industry grows.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of customer correspondents and requests
- Respond to telephone enquiries from customers.
- Providing timely solutions to customer queries and issues.
- identifying potential areas of improvement within current customer service framework,
- Maintaining a knowledge base of customer FAQ.
- Replying to Inbound Email Correspondents from customers.
- Engage our online customer community via social media.
- Liaise with our partner companies in responding to customer issues.
- 5 GCSE’s or Above including English and Maths
- Previous inbound Customer Service Experience.
- Computer Literate with Social Media Experience.
- Well Mannered and Professional.
- Ability to work independently
- High levels of organization.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Operations
- Social Media
- Knowledge Base
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job