Customer Service Specialist - German
Our client an American multinational software corporation that makes software for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and entertainment industries. They are looking to establish new EMEA customer service operations in Ireland. This is an exciting and prestigious opportunity to work with a company that worked with Academy award winning movies and to work alongside some of the most talented minds in the software industry.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL RECEIVE:
- Up to €30,000 per annum
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Great team environment
- Private health, dental and life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs)
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year
- EMEA car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Plan
- Work and life balance
- Workplace flexibility
- Tuition reimbursement
THE IDEAL candidate would possess:
- 1-3 years' experience in customer service, whether in technical support or call centres
- Fluent English and German
- Exceptional Customer Service experience
- Ability to understand business terms, operation environments, and delivering exceptional service
- Possess an excellent work ethic
- Enjoy working within a team environment
Interested? Contact me, Alvin Fung, at or phone me at +.
***There is no relocation package at this time***
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.