Customer Service Sales Assistant
Market Me Liverpool is looking for those who thrive in a retail setting to join our engaging brand development and sales team! Our customer service sales assistant is responsible for running in-store events, promotions and roadshows. The customer service sales assistant must be able to manage all aspects of the roadshow, from engaging with the consumer, organising displays and marketing materials, managing the inventory, handling the demonstrations, and setting up and breaking down the special event.
· Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / customer service fields
· One-year experience working in the sales, or retail industries is desirable however not essential
· Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· Strong desire to succeed
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
· Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
Benefits of working for Market Me Liverpool:
· Comprehensive guided sales training
· Uncapped earning potential
· Career growth at your pace with the opportunity for advancement
· Ongoing mentorship from senior management
· International travel opportunities
Due to our expansion plans we are looking for candidates who are available to start work immediately, notice periods may be considered for the right candidate (2 weeks maximum - non-negotiable).
We currently have availability for full time candidates only. We do not provide sponsorship for candidates so all candidates must have the right to work within the UK.
How to Apply:
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a customer service role then send your CV across to us today! We will be contacting shortlisted candidates within the next 24-48 hours with interviews being held immediately.
- Top applicants will attend an unpaid trial day however we aim to offer immediate commencement dates for successful applicants! (20-30 mile radius)
- Events & PR campaigns - so opening not office based
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face to face to provide a more personalised approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All Sales Assistants will work as independent sales advisors on a self employed basis and have a performance (commission only) earning structure, and advancement opportunities are all based on performance also. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work for because you are rewarded on your value and hard work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'