Our client has a vacancy for an Customer Service/Account Representative to support the Account Managers.
- Ensure the timely integration of new business.
- Implementation of targeted promotions.
- Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge on the full range of services, to be able to advise appropriately.
- Maintenance of systems.
- Liaison with internal teams, both in the UK and US, as necessary.
- Deal with queries efficiently and accurately.
- Generation of production proofs, based on specifications.
- Assisting customers as appropriate.
- Coordinating client reporting as required.
- Supporting the drive for sales growth via effective execution of existing orders and advising clients appropriately about products and services.
- Attending meetings with Account Managers as appropriate and client training on systems where appropriate.
- To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and be aware of factors affecting your colleagues in order to maintain a safe environment.
- To report any accidents, potential hazards to your Line Manager immediately.
- May be required to accompany Account Managers to meetings.
- Any other duties as required in line by managers from time to time, and commensurate with role and responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer-centric approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Additional languages skills would be an advantage.
- Good administrative skills, able to prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
- IT literate.
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Problem-solving and solutions-focused.
- Positive and constructive approach to working with others.
- Flexibility is critical - must be able to adapt to frequent change
- Experience of B2B client support.
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Education and Experience:
- Level/GSCE level education required.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in a related industry/field.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job