Customer Service Account Manager - Field Based- Northern Territory
Job location: Northern Territory (Scotland, North Wales, Manchester, Chester, Yorkshire, Merseyside, Lincolnshire)
Job category: Account manager
To deal efficiently with customer queries and issues ensuring they are resolved to achieve long term customer satisfaction and retention. To proactively manage good customer relations to gain budgeted increases on price and minimise cancellations to maintain the existing customer base within your territory. This will be achieved by following a structured approach to customer contact on renewals and effective resolution of customer issues and complaints. Maintaining a good understanding of the customer's business requirements to develop appropriate solutions to address these needs, whilst protecting the companies commercial position, reputation and performance.
Roles and responsibilities
- Proactively maintain contact with customers within your territory
- Liaise with customers and colleagues to respond to and resolve queries to agreed timescales and follow up any required action to conclude issues to a satisfactory solution
- To ensure cancellations are below the target level
- Negotiate with customers to achieve the best commercial outcome
- Recognise and enforce breach of contract and negotiate an acceptable outcome
- To effectively manage workflows to optimum effectiveness
- Establish the key reasons for lost business and resolve the underlying issues/causes
- Have an appropriate knowledge of relevant legislation
- Demonstrates knowledge of competitors/market place
- Analyse and report on all key measures
- Ensuring at all times that Health and Safety is treated as a priority
- To have a general knowledge of all divisions and activities throughout the group in order to promote the diversity of the business
- To carry out any reasonable task deemed necessary and undergo relevant training
A highly motivated, approachable and well organised individual with good communication and negotiation skills, who has a proven depth of experience and knowledge in customer care and commercial contract negotiations including terms and conditions management, demonstrating a commitment to solving the customer's problem to retain their business and is competent in relevant computing and reporting systems.
The necessary tools of a company car or equivalent car allowance, company mobile phone and laptop are provided, plus ongoing training and development in all areas relevant to the role.
Salary - up to £22k
OTE- very realistic £38k plus
- field sales
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"