Customer Service - Outsourcing Contract Manager, £35k + Annual bonus, Leeds
Your new company
The UK's largest home delivery courier network who deliver more than 260 million parcels on behalf of the biggest names in retail and who have a network of over 14,500 hard working lifestyle Couriers that make this happen providing a high quality doorstep service.
They employ over 2,500 people; delivering parcels to over 190 countries. They have grown in excess of 15% each year over the past 5 years with even bigger ambitions for the future - there has never been a more exciting time to join them!
Your new role
The main purpose of this role is to manage and co-ordinate the key strategic relationship with the companies third party Customer Service supplier. The role will report directly to the Head of Contact Centres based in Morley, Leeds.
- The role holder will be responsible for contract management day to day and provide relationship management on behalf of Customer Service Operations Team.
- This role will also provide detailed analysis of contractual performance and provide informed reporting to the Customer Operations leadership team to support decision making in relation to the management of contracting issues and performance.
- The role holder will be responsible for intraday management of the contract, relationships and the associated performance and benefits reporting as well as issue resolution and problem solving.
- This role will be fundamental in supporting the delivery of an outsourcing model in Customer Service and will involve working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure their performance and reporting needs are met and the contract is delivering the benefits required for the business.
- The role holder will manage our Outsourcing Support Manager, and two contract quality managers to ensure Customer Experience is at the heart of all decision making and conversations.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have experience of managing and co-ordinating daily activities with suppliers and 3rd party vendors, preferably Customer Service relationships.
- Strong relationship management experience, driving commercial value and performance through major contracts
- Experience of managing contracts, developing SLA / KPI's and managing 3rd party suppliers
- You must be available, and willing to travel overseas as part of this role.
What you'll get in return
Salary of £35k per annum + up to £3,000 annual bonus, 26 days holiday, flexible working hours (standard hours are 8am to 4:30pm for this role) + a host of other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- team leader
- call centre manager
- contact centre manager
- travel manager
- shared services
- customer service team leader
- shared service
- shared service centre
- customer service team manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job