Clifton Private Finance (www.cliftonpf.co.uk) is a progressive and dynamic property finance firm based in Bristol with ambitious plans to grow our brand in the UK and abroad.
We are looking for a high calibre customer service manager to complement our growing team.
The right candidate will be someone who is able to use their own initiative and has first class communication & organisational skills.
The role of the Customer Services Manager is business critical in the ongoing growth and development of the business.
- Provide highly professional, effective and proactive support to a team of advisers
- Provide exceptional customer service in everything you do
- Manage day to day client and prospective client interactions as a first point of contact using the Company telephone system (RingCentral) and Email and SMS.
- Become an active part in the care of clients and be wholly familiar with contacts/clients
- Champion the Company CRM system (Zoho.com) - training to be provided
- Enter, maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm’s CRM contact system
- Working with advisers to provide excellent customer service both pre and post sale which will require an oversight of adviser diaries to ensure client expectations are being managed.
- Working with advisers to provide support to follow up initial enquiries using different media
- Work with the Directors to develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service
- look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers and prospective customers
- Assisting and identifying business development opportunities
- Point of contact for new lenders, introducers and referrals
- Working with the directors provide event management oversight
Key Skills Required
- Excellent communication and organisation skills and a team player
- Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- You will be proficient using PC based software, including Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel and comfortable using technology
- You are self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Good telephone manner
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- You able to work well under pressure
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job