Customer Service Manager- 9-12 months Fixed-Term Contract
Up to £30,000
Our client, a national organisation is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to join their Gloucestershire operation on a fixed-term contract basis between 9-12 months. The successful candidate will ensure that the company delivers exceptional service for consumer customers, as well as supporting their team in ensuring the service given is 1st class.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience in stakeholder management as well as being an excellent people manager and the ability to manage relationships effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing the delivery and performance of the team with excellent customer service being the key driver
- Monitoring impacts to the customer and finding creative solutions when necessary to ensure the best service is given
- Ensuring implementation of policy, procedures and best working practices
- Monitoring 3rd party providers, keeping on top of their KPIs for performance
- Supporting operational processes and improving delivery with a view to increasing quality, efficiency and productivity across your team
- Ensuring that your management and customer facing reporting is delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Providing data when requested by the regulator
Key skills and Experiences:
- Previous managerial responsibility in a customer service environment
- Experience in motivating and organising a customer focused team
- Previous experience in managing relationships both internally and externally Proven experience of managing your own workload and prioritising tasks when needed
- Experience implementing process improvements
- Excellent time-management and self-organisational skills
- Experience within the Energy sector ideal but not essential
This is a fixed-term contract between 9-12 months working Monday to Friday predominately. If you feel this could be the opportunity for you, email your CV or call for more information.
- Customer Service
- Stakeholder Management