The client are a privately owned house builder based in Hampshire that specialise in the development of mid - high end housing throughout Hampshire.
They are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to manage the department, instruct all maintenance technicians and report into a Commercial Director. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience working with the Customer Care department of a house builder and must be based within an hour of Southampton. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be willing to pay up to £50k + package.
Department fully implements the Company Customer Service policy and procedure, and that all issues raised by the customer are professionally dealt with quickly and to their complete satisfaction
* Liaise and co-ordinate with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure Customer Service issues are minimised
* Ensure that all administration and IT systems are fully utilised and managed effectively to achieve the objectives set by the company, in particular, the Customer Service Monitor
* Efficiently manage and resolve service requests, ensure and maintain subcontractors performance and quality
* Ensure that remedial works are completed in accordance with Company and NHBC guidelines
* Responsible for visits and inspections to properties on a regular basis following on from notifications of items requiring attention, and random inspections of both operatives and subcontractors works
* Ensure the staff working in the Customer Service Department are well-directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the administrative workload
* Arrange weekly internal meetings with staff to resolve any issues, and minute the meetings for the benefit of colleagues and the Construction Director
* Communicate Customer Service issues to the Construction Director (and Managing Director, where appropriate) for review on a weekly basis
* Ensure cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out. Analyse and report on a monthly basis to the Construction Director, and liaise with the Technical Department to reduce future maintenance costs
* Gather, analyse and act on feedback from Customers in respect of the product and how to improve
* Ensure that the Customer Service Department annual performance targets are met, and to monitor this on a weekly and monthly basis
* Attend NHBC Resolutions and bring learning/feedback back to workplace, ensure prompt conclusion of any works deemed necessary by the NHBC within the time frame set
* Carry out New Home Tours and handovers where necessary
* Improve overall customer satisfaction in line with targets set by the company
* Promote and act in accordance with all Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
The client operate a 2 stage interview process, the 1st being with the Commercial Director and the 2nd with the Chairman. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Relations
- Customer Care Manager
- House Builder