Forming part of a widely recognised and successful plc, our client is a prestigious Residential Developer who produce a stunning and diverse selection of exclusive schemes in and around the London area. They are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to assist in the management of the Customer Services operation, ensuring an efficient and responsive customer service is provided to new homes owners through the 2-year warranty period and beyond.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, you’ll:
- Assist in delivery of a quality product with minimal build defects leading to positive customer satisfaction.
- Attend all customer experience meetings in order to acquire first-hand information and guidance from the build team.
- Carry out quarterly customer focus groups with all residents to obtain useful feedback.
- Review, investigate and complete any issues which may arise from customer contact and communicate to all within an agreed timescale.
- Provide defect updates to the Co-ordinators and ensure that internal records are entirely up to date.
- Arrange completion of any items which may arise from demonstration or handovers.
- Carry out 7-month inspections with the purchasers and follow up on any works required to the property.
- Carry out formal NHBC / Premier warranty inspections post completion.
- Attend the end of defects inspections with the Housing Association and record any items which are discussed.
- Deliver 'tool box talks’ to Operatives ensuring all works carried out meet all H&S requirements.
- Complete monthly van inspections to all Operative vehicles and ensure that all records are kept up to date.
- Conduct staff one to ones and appraisals at relevant intervals.
- Represent the company to the highest possible standards.
Suitable applicants will have previous experience in this or a similar position within the house building or construction sector, be self-motivated and result orientated and possess a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. Solid operational and people management skills are essential coupled excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
You’ll be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and have experience of working with in-house databases.
Hours are Monday to Friday - 8.00 to 5.30.
Only applicants with the relevant background and experience will be contacted.
- Customer Service