Customer Service Executive (Temp - Perm), Farnborough
£18,000 - £20,000
Monday - Friday
Our client based in Farnborough are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their fun and friendly team. This role requires a candidate who is immediately available to start as the contract will initially be a 3 month temporary contract before if becomes a permanent role. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their career in customer services.
Growing business, good benefits package, structured career path with ongoing personal development. Pension, free hot drinks and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Provide a professional and friendly service to the customers
- Manage customer queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Build relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide a 1st call resolution service to all customers, taking full responsibility and ownership of all customer queries/requests
- Making outbound calls to existing customers in order to maximise the existing opportunities
- Monitor inbound emails and online bookings
Who we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in customer services, you will have a positive approach and enjoy providing excellent customer service.
You must have strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to work under pressure and multi task. The successful candidate must be solution focused and demonstrate the ability to problem solve and cope with occasional pressured situations.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job