Do you enjoy speaking to customers on a day to day basis, working within a busy call centre environment, and have passion for sales?
O2 are currently looking for 12 Inbound Retention Advisors to work within their Retentions team, speaking to customers on a daily basis about their upgrades requirements, accessories and retention calls from customers looking to leave O2.
- Free onsite parking, canteen and chill out areas
- A starting salary of £8.73 per hour which will rise to £11.09 per hour after 12 weeks
- Overtime rates for Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Yearly Bonus
Whilst working in Retentions your responsibilities will be to:
- Demonstrate effective customer contact through inbound calls, building strong relationships, identifying opportunities to meet their requirements
- Provide the customer with the best solution at all times
- Provide the customer with additional information in effort to offer increased value for money
- Ensure that customer service levels are met and exceeded wherever possible
- Respond to all customer queries with accurate and complete information
- Set and manage customer expectations
- Identify unsatisfied customers and discuss their satisfaction
- Communicate the benefits and promote O2
- Recognise the opportunity to cross sell other O2 mobile products
- Accurately capture information regarding the customer to add to the O2 database by using fact finding techniques
Start date will be Monday 15th October, and all successful candidates will be expected to commit to training of 3 weeks Monday - Friday 9-5pm.
Tuesday to Friday 11.30-8pm & Saturday 9.30-6pm
Candidates will be invited to complete an online pre-screen, call-handling test & interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'