Due to continued expansion, our industry-leading client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their existing team. The Customer Service Advisor will enjoy working within a fast-paced and exciting environment; you will be within a motivated and dedicated team and will be working in an expanding and progressive company. The Customer Service Advisor will be working on more of an account manager basis as you will be looking after a certain set of client s and managing all their needs accordingly. This role offers exciting opportunities for future career progression and on-going training within.
To apply for the Customer Service Advisor position, you must have proven customer service experience gained within a professional office-based environment and you must be able to deal with a busy and sometimes pressurised environment. The Customer Service Advisor must also have excellent communication skills and be able to interact with business customers through written and verbal methods. The Customer Service Advisor must also have a high level of attention to detail, being able to enter data accurately and quickly.
The Customer Service Advisor is part of a key team who handle service queries for client, customers and contractors alike. The Customer Service Advisor will provide assistance with customers and also support other departments within the company, for example the accounts or logistics team.
- Processing of customer orders into the business data bases
- Deal with any enquires and complaints relating to damaged stock; late deliveries; expiry date issues or missing stock
- Liaise with production planning teams for product stock levels
- Ensure high level of service to customers is maintained in the most cost effective manner
- Customer relationship management through verbal and written methods, expanding growth of relationships
- Process credit card payments and issue payment receipts
- Maintain, develop and promote a positive corporate image and reputation with customers
- Contribute and assist with the development of effective planning systems through sales forecasting and monitoring of customer demand
- Customer service experience, gained within an office-based environment
- Professional friendly manner
- Positive work ethic - `can do` attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills - be able to confidently communication through written and verbal methods
- IT Skills - use of software, and use of Microsoft Office packages Sage X3 would be desirable
Keywords: Customer service, customer assistant, administration, admin, service, customer advisor, customer interaction, orders, order processing
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds