Are you seeking a Customer Service opportunity where no two days are the same? A position that offers excellent training and the chance to gain great experience within banking and Customer Services?
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to work for one of the UK's leading Banks in their busy office in Leeds Lovell Park. Our client is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual who strives to consistently provide the highest standard of Customer Service to be the first point of call for customers, dealing with inbound and outbound queries.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for delivering first class customer service over the telephone by assisting new and existing clients in buying or selling shares and registering new accounts, accurately and in accordance with Stockbroking procedures.
- Provide first class customer service at all times, whilst handling incoming telephone calls from clients instructing to buy/sell shares or register a new share dealing account. Ensure all transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory environment.
- Have a good understanding of Stockbroking products and services to assist in the resolution of customer enquiries.
- To keep up to date from relevant information sources.
- To recognise critical points where a customer's business may be won or lost and take appropriate action.
- Be a true advocate of Stockbroking values by promoting and reinforcing them in everything you do to support the Simple, Safe, Smart strategy.
- Present a professional, friendly and informed first point of contact, ensuring a welcoming and efficient service is provided to customers.
- Demonstrate strong skills in sales and/or service.
- Outbound call customers to engage economic activity on accounts.
- Record all customer complaints received in line with the Group Complaints Handling Policy and resolve any complaint which can be dealt with by close of business next working day. Escalate immediately, all complaints which cannot be resolved by close of business next working day. Ensuring all complaints dealt with lead to a fair outcome for the customer.
- Good communication - oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Take ownership of all customer requests
- A positive approach to Customer Service is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Has an excellent telephone manner.
- Maintains a positive outlook with a desire to succeed.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
This position offers excellent training as well as the opportunity to gain excellent experience and knowledge of banking and financial services.
Initially on a 6 Month Contract working on a rotational shift pattern from Monday - Sunday 9 - 5 Monday - Friday
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to apply here for immediate consideration.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- call centre
- help desk
- Customer service
- client services
- inbound customer service
- customer service specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job