We are currently recruiting experienced Customer Service Advisors based in Newcastle. With a generous Salary plus additional benefits and an immediate start, there couldn't be a better time to apply
Your new company
Our client supports young people helping them build skills for work and life, while taking on new challenges and meeting new people. Bringing young people from different backgrounds together helping to develop their confidence, self-awareness and responsibility. The programme encourages personal and social development by
supporting skills development, including leadership, teamwork and communication.
· Supporting YPs/PGs with eligibility and accessibility escalations
· Point of contact for questions during lifecycle of programme, both for YP and PG
· Point of contact for RDP/LDPs
· Follow up negative sentiment expressed through Rant and Rave surveys
· Escalations of YP complaints and complaints that could have financial/reputation risk
· Gather immediate insight to generate feedback to ensure in season programme improvements
· Prospecting new business partnerships- either as partners, or to secure support with delivery (ie programme products)
· Ongoing relationship management with business partners
· Point of contact to discuss opportunities for grads
· Graduate engagement to discuss career guidance/skills/job application support
Key skills needed
· Excellent verbal skills. Professional, articulate, engaging phone manner
· Excellent written skills, email, letters and case note management
· Resilience and a 'can do’ attitude to deal with a large volume of escalated complaints in a measured and mannered way to deliver a good user experience to customers and support the continued good reputation of the business.
What you need to do now?
If you think you have what it takes then contact Oyster Consultants or apply directly via this add.
Please note that although we aim to contact each applicant individually if you do not receive a response within 5 days please accept this as your application has been unsuccessful.
- Call Centre
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
- Escalation Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job