Vitality, Customer Service Advisor – Service Desk, Stockport, £18,200 - £19,500 + Benefits + Bonus depending on experience.
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Customer Service Advisor – Service Desk role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A bi-annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer matched contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus, free local parking
- 2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospect
As our Customer Service Advisor – Service Desk, you will be required to answer servicing queries along with helping our Vitality members understand how they can improve their health, make it cheaper to get healthy and how they can receive rewards to keep them motivated. You will also support and share your expert knowledge with other team members to ensure that targets for productivity and quality are met.
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks, acting as a champion for change and supporting management decisions, so as to contribute to good team spirit and cohesion
- Bright, intelligent and inspiring
- Passion for quality and highest levels of service
- Innovative (creative, able to challenge, improve)
- Compassionate, sensitive and totally trustworthy
Working for Vitality as a Customer Service Advisor – Service Desk you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 27 April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Advisor – Service Desk and you can Start on 30th April 2018 please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job