Lloyd Recruitment Services are working with a growing business in the East Grinstead area who are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a contract basis.
What is in it for you…?
You will be working with an established local business who pride themselves on the service they give to their customer base. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team working Monday to Friday with no weekends! Initially starting as a yearlong contract with the potential to go permanent.
Salary uo to £21,500 depending on experience
***Interviews are taking place next week so do not miss out on this amazing opportunity***
The role: This role will involve answering a high level of inbound calls, query resolution, inbox management and providing excellent customer service! You will be working in a small team to advise customers on products and services they offer.
- Answering high levels of inbound calls, providing excellent customer service
- Provide support to Customers (training will be provided)
- Managing inboxes for all queries / following up customer requests and orders
- Working closely with other departments, providing support when required
- Other administrative duties as required
- Must have clear, confident, and professional telephone manner
- Previous experience handling high-volume of inbound calls (preferred)
- Confident handling customer issues and escalating to the management team when required
- 1 years' experience in an office-based environment (essential)
- Able to advise customers on products and services (upsell when possible)
- Attention to detail
- Copes well under pressure and able to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Salary up to £21,500 Monday - Friday standard working hours Yearlong contact with potential to go permanent
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply, however due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'