Customer Process Administrator, Central Bristol, Permanent £16,000 to £17,500 DOE
Our client, a reputable and well-established firm, are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team. With their brand and organisation continuing to grow and expand, this is a fantastic opportunity to push your career forward, with a company which will invest in your development on both a personal and business level.
This position is responsible for administering policies efficiently whilst manipulating data and assessing claims. The role holder will be liaising with IFA's and appointed advisors ensuring that excellent communication is delivered.
On a day-to-day basis, your main responsibilities will be:
- Data input and data manipulation
- Making changes to existing schemes and benefits
- Underwriting medical claims
- Reviewing department processes
- Resolve complaints in line with regulations
- Answering general enquiries
What is required:
- A courteous and professional manner
- Excellent soft skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Confidence using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Dedication and flexibility
- Ambition and drive
- 5 GCSE's at C or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English Language
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Employee Share Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- fantastic Pension scheme.
- You will undergo regular training and development as well as the opportunity to study for industry-recognised qualifications.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job