Experienced customer service advisors required for large fashion business to be based in Milton Keynes. This Role is a permanent contract offering a competitive salary and many benefits including large staff discount. £18,000.
- Monday - Friday (Saturdays included on rota basis)
- £18,000 per year
- Day shifts (0900-1700 & 1100-1900 - Rotating)
Working within a call centre environment your role will be to offer exceptional customer service by way of telephone, online chat & emails. Duties to include but not limited to:
- Dealing with customer complaints and queries
- Inbound customer sales orders
- Educating and consulting customers on products available
- Liaising with warehouse team to ensure fulfilment is met
You will be required to learn the company system in order to complete your roles. Training Provided.
- Large Discount on all products
- Life, Medical & Dental Insurance
- Birthday Day off
- Childcare Vouchers
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- And much more.
- Experience in a customer focused role (2 years+ ideal)
- Computer literate
- Passion for retail brands and fashion.
- Some post-secondary education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making and ability to apply information
- Reliable, flexible, proactive team player & highly motivated
- The ability to work in a dynamic, pressured and ever changing environment
- Passion for offering outstanding customer service at all times
Full training is provided however experience in similar role is essential. Must be available to start work 21st May.
Please apply below with your updated CV and we will call you back to progress your application.Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job