Our client is a growing healthcare organisation with luxury care homes in Essex and East Sussex, and a new luxury care home opening in Eastbourne in May 2018. We are currently looking for an experienced and pro-active Client Relationship Manager to support their East Sussex Team, on a temporary 6 months' contract.
As the Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing of the home, managing the end to end enquiries and developing successful relationships with customers, and also important local area contacts, a key aspect of the role will be to lead on local networking and developing relationships that create community involvement that will benefit the residents.
Experience, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of two years Sales Marketing Business to Customer
- Proven track record in Customer Relations
- Sales experience in the healthcare sector
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of care homes (desirable)
- Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Explorer (plus other sales/marketing IT tools)
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply online
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'