Want to work for an award-winning organisation?
We'd like you to join us!
We're currently recruiting for our next customer service superstar in Wakefield. Do you want to work for a company which delivers a first class experience for its customers and employees? If so then you're heading in the right direction. You'll be joining the team at an exciting time as we've recently moved into our new modern offices in the Paragon Business Village and we've just been ranked in 12th place in this year's Sunday Times Top Track 250 list of the UK's leading mid-market private companies. Not only that, we've been awarded North East Contact Centre of the Year for two years running. Our Web Chat Team has recently been awarded Web Chat Team of the Year at the National Contact Centre Awards. In addition our CSR team and Learning and Development team were recognised as Leading Innovators in their categories. If all of that's not enough we've recently been crowned as Large Contact Centre of the Year at the recent European Customer Service and Contact Centre Awards.
So, do you want to be a part of this award winning Contact Centre?
Who are we?
BGL Group is a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services to 8.5 million customers. The Group is organised in two divisions: Price Comparison and Insurance Distribution and Outsourcing (IDO).
The Price Comparison division offers customers access to a growing range of car, home insurance and breadth products (including life, travel, energy and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products). Comparethemarket is one of the UK's largest and most-loved price comparison sites and LesFurets is a leading player in the French market.
In IDO, our partnerships business, Junction, provides car and home insurance through some of the UK's most well-known brands; Beagle Street and FiftyLife offer simple, fast online life insurance; and our own insurance brands, Budget and Dial Direct offer tailored car, home, life and van insurance products all supported by our state of the art contact centres.
Working for BGL Customer Services
Our business is market-leading in brand, data and digital and we're always pushing the boundaries to innovate. We actively encourage people to interact, meet new colleagues, share ideas and empower people to make a difference. We believe this is what makes BGL a unique place to work.
Our purpose is to make a difference for customers and it's no surprise that our Customer Service team is responsible for delivering outstanding customer experiences. We have more than 1,500 people across three Contact Centres in the UK who support our 8.5 million customers.
What will I be doing as a Customer Claims Advisor?
- Work within contact centre guidelines to maximise availability for receiving incoming calls
- Be available to work between the hours of 7am-10pm Monday-Sunday on a shift pattern
- Actively work towards team and individual personal injury and hire car referrals, quality and other KPI targets
- Accurately record all information captured throughout the claim reporting process
- Provide information or advice requested by customers, which is accurate and reflects the best interests and needs of both the customer and the company
- Provide our customers with clear information and keep them informed
- Strive to improve systems and process for our customers and business
- Taking ownership for your own development within the BGL Group
- Following system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with the FCA.
What Skills or Experience is needed for a Customer Claims Advisor?
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within a customer service environment, with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer care
- Strong communication skills including relationship building
- The ability to remain objective when dealing with individuals and demonstrate empathy
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Takes responsibility for achievements of targets and own performance.
If this sounds like the role is for you then take a closer look at the benefits we offer:
- A competitive salary starting from £16,483 depending on experience. We also recognise our employee's commitment & performance through our salary package with the opportunity to earn up to £20,808 after three years
- A variety of shift patterns within BGL opening hours of 7am -10pm Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm on Saturdays and 9am-5pm on a Sunday on a rolling 8 week shift pattern
- Daily free fruit
- Mi Wellbeing: Free “at desk” massages!
- Award winning training from our internal talent and development team.
- Opportunities to be involved in CSR, charity and fundraising events.
You can apply online now.
If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call you to discuss your application further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job