Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Our client, a leading UK construction company, has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Account Manager to join their Hire Desk Team to deal with all enquiries on the hire desk and convert them into hire business.
- Deal with customer enquiries and resolve issues
- Maintain an effective and positive relationship with customers and other depots/ departments
- Build customer relationships to retain existing business
- Responsible for receiving orders (On-hires) for equipment and requests for collections/ off hires
- Calculating and supply of quotes
- Planning transport for deliveries and collections
- Dealing with damages, calculating costs, liaising with customers regarding damages and ensuring payment is received
- To demonstrate and maintain an understanding of the product range in order to sell the key benefits to customers
- To proactively work jointly with all departments and colleagues across the range of functions to ensure the highest level of customer service is delivered on a consistent basis
- Experience within the construction hire industry is desirable but not essential
- Customer service experience
- Able to manage a large workload in a fast paced environment
- Confident telephone manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'