Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Account Manager to join their team based at Strathclyde Business Park in Bellshill, North Lanarkshire. You will be there on a full time, permanent basis and be paid a competitive salary of £20,000 per annum + £5,000 potential bonus.
Established in 2016, our client began offering unsecured personal loans through their website to customers in Scotland & Northern Ireland. They have recently expanded their business model to operate throughout the UK.
The Customer Account Manager role;
Our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Account Manager with exceptional communication skills and a proven track record in collections or customer services. Full training with regards to their products, services and company culture will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to join their growing business.
You will work 40 Hours per week (including Saturday) with a flexible approach to the needs of the business.
Responsibilities of their Customer Account Manager;
- Manage every aspect of the customer journey and delinquency targets whilst providing positive customer outcomes
- Process loan applications through their responsible lending policies ensuring compliance with FCA guidelines and other regulatory bodies
- Support new and existing customer applications
- Ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with
- Maximise business opportunity and development potential
- Deliver quality customer service through any means of communication
- Process customer payments
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and up to date at all times
Skills needed to become their Customer Account Manager;
- 1 years previous experience gained in a similar customer focused role
- The ability to demonstrate a customer focused approach and delight their customers
- Excellent IT skills including previous experience. High level of numeracy and literac
- The ability to work on own initiative and meeting tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to work according to the needs of the service/business
Benefits of becoming their Customer Account Manager;
- Competitive Salary and OTE
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Purchase Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme (including Salary Sacrifice)
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Length of Service Rewards
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Customer Account Manager then please click 'apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
Closing Date: Sunday 18th March 2018