Customer Account Manager German Speaking.
Language skills - German
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£21,000 with £3900 bonus + 22 days holiday + free car parking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to proactively manage and develop a portfolio of German speaking customer accounts. The successful candidate must be customer focused, with a sales /customer service background. The role will be office based but will require occasional travel (both in the UK and internationally). The ability to write and converse fluently in German is essential for this role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Generating new business
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts
- Handling customer queries and offering excellent levels of customer service
- Maximising revenue by exploring all sales opportunities
- Processing sales orders and credits
- Recording and maintaining customer information through Excel
- Using CRM system to proactively contact customers
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs
- Playing a key role as part of a small team
- Document translation
- General administration duties
- Occasional travel to trade and consumer shows and customer sites
- Previous experience working within a customer care and sales environment
- Language skills - specifically German. Additional languages would be beneficial
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivated and driven, working towards sales targets and KPIs
- Fluency, both verbal and written, in English and German
- Have the desire to grow the role and deliver exceptional service
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
The company is a successful, growing creative business operating globally from its Wrexham base. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and learn within a growing, dynamic commercial team.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'