- Taking enquires over the phone and via e-mail for a variety of cruise itineraries
- Cruise itineraries will vary from European, to Worldwide, so no two enquires the same!
- Offering a friendly informative service, putting together the cruise itineraries
- Closing the sale to confirm the itinerary
- Switch selling to different dates or cabins
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets to earn commission
- Ability to identify and act on up selling opportunities
The successful candidate will have proven cruise travel industry experience. The ideal candidate will have strong sales ability and be extremely customer focused to offer exceptional service. Knowledge of Amadeus Cruise will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of £16,000-£19,000 depending on experience, with a great OTE!!
If you are interested in this fantastic Cruise Consultant opportunity in Birmingham please follow the link to apply. For more information please call Marie Heaven on or email
- travel agent
- tour operator
- travel advisor
- Travel consutant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job