CRM Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
Up to £45k (dependent on experience)
Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join and support in managing the integration of a cloud-based CRM system into the business.
- You will be project managing the CRM system migration from Microsoft Dynamics to a cloud-based platform
- To do this you will need to identify and gain key information from all touch points within the business, understanding how data is stored, used and how this is integrated into the system
- You will be working in collaboration with their partnered technical agencies to effectively implement and deliver the project
- You will be required to travel 1 - 2 times per week to partnered agency locations in the UK
- A proven track record of large-scale project management
- Must have experience using Dynamics 365
- You must have practical experience managing a social, digital and CRM strategy - client or agency side
- Experienced in data flows, project coordination and planning
- It would be highly desirable to have a strong understanding of the lead management process, Power BI or a similar data visualisation tool
- A strong understanding of GDPR, how this impacts the CRM and the wider business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'