SF Group are currently recruiting for a Creative Designer to join a leading manufacturer in South Birmingham.
My client are now looking to expand this award-winning resource with an exceptional Creative Designer to assist the team across multiple design and marketing led initiatives.
As a Creative Designer you will be tasked with the support and delivery of a variety of ‘all-round’ design and creative deliverables.
Whilst these will predominantly be graphic and 2D design driven, there will be additional requirements and opportunities to work on product development and structural packaging initiatives, therefore, whilst not essential, any experience or interest in product design would be a bonus.
Primarily, as a Creative Designer, you will be tasked with:
- The creation of new product promotions and marketing tools across a variety of media
- The creation and management of graphic led website and social media updates
- The creation of client facing market analysis documents and product guides/brochures
- Development and control of own brands
- Graphic design led briefs, generated from both internal and external clients
- Sample mock-ups
- Artwork and print layout support
- Product development support
- Participation in Design Team brainstorm sessions
What is my client looking for?
My client ideally wants someone who is qualified in either graphic, product or industrial Design, you will present a well balanced portfolio which combines examples of creative design, illustration & development with more structured and detailed assignments.
In addition, you will also be required to demonstrate:
- A confidence that you can work accurately and quickly to client supplied briefs, developing a cross-section of creative solutions that demonstrate that the brief has been achieved.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, applied to multiple design led tasks.
- A meticulous eye for detail and consistency.
- A self-starter with the ability to perform under pressure, handling and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A basic knowledge of printing processes and colour management.
- A passion and enthusiasm for packaging design and development.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe CS, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, and a good competency in Microsoft Office.
- Whilst not essential, experience of working with blue chip retailers / brands would be a distinct advantage.
What's on offer?
My client is willing to pay £25,000 - £35,000 + benefits. Please contact Shanice Morgan @ SF Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job