Corporate Travel Implant Manager
Corporate Travel Implant Manager, up to $70k, New York
Our client is a prestigious Business Travel Management Agency that services a portfolio of prestigious clients globally. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Corporate Travel Implant Manager to work on-site in one of the clients lovely offices in New York.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Travel Implant Manager are as follows:
- As an Implant Manager you will be responsible for representing the Corporate Travel Management agency
- Liaising with the Travel Manager and managing another another consultant you will ensure the smooth running of the travel in house travel department
- Hands on booking all the travel travel requests from the company's employees
- Hands on to provide the best travel advice as well as making last minute changes and amendments to bookings
- Attending meetings to improve and streamline the service offered.
- Making recommendations that will benefit both parties.
- Analysing Travel statistics to make improvements
The skills required for the Corporate Travel Implant Manager are as follows:
- Previous Implant Management experience with Corporate Travel would be ideal
- Minimum 5 years Corporate Travel experience
- Confident in attending meetings and liaising with senior executives
- Confident in handling last minute problems face to face
- Organised and diligent
- Able to build trusting relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'