Corporate Tax Associate Director
Oppourtunity to work with a leading accounting business in Stoke-on Trent as a Corporate Tax Associate Director and head up the CT team there.
A Top 10 Accountancy Practice that has a National Corporate Tax Service Line that works with clients across a broad range of business types and sectors, from owner-managed businesses and middle market organisations to large multinational groups. They manage their tax affairs on the compliance side whilst also acting as expert advisors when planning matters arise. The latter includes but is not exclusive to, due diligence, transactions, and restructuring, as well as innovation reliefs.
- Being an integral part of a high-performing tax compliance and advisory team that supports and advises a range of interesting, fast growing, and entrepreneurial companies and their owners, as well as larger corporates and international clients who operate in a range of sectors.
- Being a key part of the client service team and taking ownership of a client portfolio, including leading the delivery of a premium corporation tax compliance service and being the client's main contact during the process, having regular dialogue with key members of the client's team.
- Providing value-adding, technically accurate, clear, and concise tax advice covering a range of technical issues relevant to your client's business risks, challenges, and opportunities. Such areas are likely to include: international expansion, transfer pricing, R&D tax relief, group & shareholder reorganisations, loss relief, the tax treatment of interest, capital allowances, and tax aspects of acquisitions and disposals.
- With assistance, building your external network of peers (client and non-client) and maintaining an understanding of the breadth of the firm's capability and general business and economic factors relevant to our clients.
- Working closely with the partners and directors in tax and other service lines to go out to market and supporting the business development activities in the region.
- Liaising regularly with colleagues in other departments to assist them in providing a high-quality service to their clients and identifying tax-related risks and opportunities for their clients.
- Embracing the mindset of continual improvement in your skills, knowledge, and capability for the benefit of our clients, and as part of your development as well as others, providing coaching and guidance to junior members of the team.
- As a Corporate Tax Associate Director work closely with the partners
As a Corporate Tax Associate Director, you would be:
- ACA qualified (or equivalent).
- CTA-qualified preferred, or proven tax advisory experience.
- Experience in a client or customer-facing role.
- Excellent corporate tax compliance experience in preparing and reviewing tax computations.
- Comprehensive corporate tax technical knowledge and experience.
- Proven tax advisory experience in technical matters.
- Proven experience in client handling and managing a busy portfolio.
- Experience and interest in business development and converting relationships into fee paying work.
- Significant previous experience operating at Manager or a similar role is required or can demonstrate the skill set required to undertake an Associate Director role.
- Based in or near Stoke-on-Trent is preferred.
Competitive salary going up to £75,000
Benefits package: You'll receive a benefits package, which will include Car allowance, Private healthcare, Pension, and other benefits.
Career development opportunities: You'll have opportunities to lead one of the biggest Tax team in Stoke-on-Trent.
Challenging and rewarding work: A Corporate Tax Associate Director can expect to work on a variety of interesting and complex projects and make a significant impact on the financial operations of the company or organisation.
Collaborative and supportive work environment: working closely with other departments within the company or organisation, such as finance, legal, and audit teams, and may have opportunities to collaborate with other professionals in the industry. Additionally, a supportive and collaborative work environment can help a tax managers thrive in their roles.
- tax compliance
- corporate tax
- tax reporting
- Tax accountant
- tax accounting
- tax advisory
- Tax Director
- M & A tax
- R & D tax
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'