Would you like to be a part of our esteemed ELITE team? This is an amazing opportunity to join our mobile reception team of corporate receptionists - Please apply NOW if you love the idea of working on different sites week to week, getting to experience what it's like working Front of House for buildings spanning all different industries and areas in Central London.
Office Concierge is a leading provider of Corporate Reception Management services, supporting a large portfolio of prestigious clients in the City. We are the direct employer and not a recruitment agency so we can offer you stability in offering permanent long term work opportunities.
Role: Corporate Elite Receptionist
Salary: £21,500 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday Flexibility of up to 50 hours per week (including paid daily lunch hour)
- To provide a seamless service to all internal and external clients
- Training on a variety of sites across London (from 15-25+) and moving from site to site dependant on Operational requirements
- Switchboard operation
- Booking and creating parcels for couriers
- To receive, organise and deliver post to internal staff members
- Sound knowledge of all Health and Safety areas at each site in portfolio
- Meeting room management including bookings, amendments and cancellations
- Placing orders through suppliers for Food and Beverage including stationery orders
- Undertake and supervise meeting room set-up for all on-site meetings and functions. This includes room layout, Audio-visual & IT set-up assistance (i.e. network connectivity)
- 5* Customer service experience with the ability to provide a distinct and memorable visitor experience for every guest
- Previous experience in high end retail, hospitality or airlines
- Flexibility and adaptability with a passion for customer service
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- The ability to use your own initiative during busy and quiet periods
- Enthusiastic, personable and bubbly personality
Office Concierge has a high response time, and so if you don't hear back from us within 7-10 working days then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job