Are you a bright, commercial graduate with the desire to start a career within Corporate Finance?
If so please read on.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the leading Corporate Finance Boutiques in the Midlands in a research and business development capacity. The successful candidate will be a well educated graduate (maybe a bright school leaver) with a desire to get into the Corporate Finance arena.
Key responsibilities of a Corporate Finance Analyst will include:-
- Identify and screen UK and International buyers
- Analyse and prepare reports on companies and markets
- Identify acquisition targets for corporate clients and financial institutions
- Prepare key elements of pitches, business plans and shareholder options documents
- Maintain sector coverage, tracking trends and investment themes, collating research notes, news articles and blogs
- Undertake company and sector valuations
- Liaise with International counter parties involved in cross border deals.
As Corporate Finance Analyst you will join a friendly, driven team of some of leading Corporate Financiers in the market. This is a rare and exciting role within a Midlands Corporate Finance house with strong International connections.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job