At Sky Betting & Gaming we don’t have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we’ve created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
What you will do….
Exciting role working across corporate finance with a particular focus on Investor Relations and Treasury:
- Preparing regular reports and presentations for debt and equity investors
- Working closely with the FP&A team, finance and tribes across the business to understand key trends and drivers of performance
- Monitor the results of listed competitors in order to benchmark the performance of SBG
- Exposure to senior management whilst preparing and briefing on investor relations reports
- Implementing and managing short-term cashflow and FX forecasts
- Monitoring compliance with debt requirements
- Assisting in any other ad hoc corporate finance projects (i.e. M&A, debt refinance, international development etc)
How you will do it…
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of IFRS and PLC reporting; ideally in-house at a PLC but from practice also considered
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Outgoing, confident and a self-starter
- Working closely with the Corporate Development Director, Group Treasurer, Head of FP&A along with other Finance Heads
About the People & Support Tribe
What makes our Tribe stand out are our natural listening skills. We go above and beyond to hear and understand what every single one of our million customers are saying, which means we’re able to provide some of the strongest customer support in the industry.
Everything we do, we do it for our customers. We’re always thinking of new ways to meet changing needs and provide even better services, like Request-A-Bet and pricing up unique events over our customers.
There’s a real buzz at our contact centre where we love answering customer queries by chat and email. We process their bets and their payments. We analyse our services in real-time 24/7. And our Traders provide them with the best prices and odds. You bet we put our customers first.
What we can offer you…
- Experience of a range of corporate finance projects in a fast growing and agile business
- Excellent exposure to senior management across the business
- Potential to specialise in a specific area of corporate with ongoing study support considered
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK’s leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It’s a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.
- Corporate Finance
- Finance Manager
- Finance Team
- M&A analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job