Job Title: Corporate Commercial Solicitor
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic corporate/commercial solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE gained in an established law firm to join a growing Corporate Commercial team to help support its continued growth.
Although based in Yeovil, the role will cover all our clients' offices. This role will suit a highly motivated and proactive individual and, whilst there is an existing workload, the position will involve growing commercial contacts, along with an IP and IT offering and wider corporate commercial work.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good commercial contracts experience, including general contracts, supply, distribution and franchise agreements and terms and conditions
- Strong experience in IP and IT and able to work in these areas under minimal supervision
- Some corporate experience (preferred)
- Ability to work commercially on own and as part of a team
- Ability to build both internal and external networks
- A strong focus on business development, good communication skills, and confidence in presenting
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ambitious, resilient, innovative and committed. Attracting a highly competitive salary, there are excellent prospects for career development.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Provision
- Life Assurance
- Heavily discounted benefits, including private health cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous Learning & Development
- Career Development Programme
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/