Conveyancing Solicitor, Specialist Property Law Firm, Belfast, Lawyer, Solicitor, Conveyancing
Your new company
A progressive law firm, specialising in property are presently conducting a search for a solicitor in Belfast with residential conveyancing experience. Our client has recently made a significant investment in new premises and cutting edge technology for the business and they are now prepared to make an investment in the right person to join their forward thinking team.
Your new role
You will be expected to demonstrate proven ability to deal with all aspects of residential conveyancing, and will be expected to show experience in the following;
- Repossession sales and purchases
- Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Housing Association Ltd cases
- New properties, management company and service charge issues
- Some experience in residential Landlord and Tenant Law would also be an advantage
- A sound understanding of the CML Handbook
- Online completion and submission of SDLT returns
- A sound working knowledge of Landweb and Land Registry procedure
- Excellent IT skills preferably with experience in a recognised case management system
- The ability to generate work is welcomed but not essential.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have 2YRS PQE+ in a similar conveyancing position. You will also be required to have excellent analytical ability, commercial acumen and be able to communicate competently. You will need to be able to manage your time, prioritise and delegate to others effectively.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a very competitive market salary and a solid path to career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or give Patrick McDonald a confidential call.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Patrick McDonald for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job