Conveyancing Client Account Manager - Southport - £25,000 to £27,000pa
Our client based in Southport are currently looking for a Conveyancing Client Account Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for the effective 'on boarding’, training, development and success of our clients. The role will primarily be focused on maximising penetration of our services within new and existing clients through phone calling, emailing, webinars, training and face to face meeting.
You will also be responsible for monitoring client usage, identifying potential issues and developing plans to prevent or resolve these.
You will demonstrate new features, products and add-ons to clients with poise. Achieve individual and team targets. Use Salesforce to co-ordinate and record details of client visits and build ongoing relationships with clients and business partners and arrange testimonials and referrals.
The successful Conveyancing Client Account Manager should be:
- Experience of working legal conveyancing practices, essential.
- Thrive on meeting deadlines
- Travel to visit clients, attend marketing events and team training activities.
- Use your experience together with your understanding of law firms and the common areas of law they practice helping clients get the most out of their investment.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a small team.
- Be a highly organised and self-disciplined team member.
- Have a professional approach and positive attitude to your work
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Possess a friendly and patient disposition.
- Be empathetic and a good listener.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- General understanding of the Legal and Conveyancing industries.
- Full driver’s license
Our client offers:
- Terrific benefits - monthly massages, fresh fruit, coffee, tea & breakfast is supplied daily
- A fantastic culture - open communication, great work/life balance, a high performance, and
friendly work environment
- Rewards & recognition - probation celebrations, all-staff birthday and service anniversary
celebrations and referral schemes
If you are interested in this vacancy for Conveyancing Client Account Manager then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'