Gap personnel are acting as an employment agency to recruit for a Conveyancing Assistant for our client in Gloucester. You will be responsible for supporting the Conveyancers with legal assistance.
- Enabling the Conveyancing Fee Earners to operate at the optimum efficiency
- Self-management and initiative
- Dealing with enquiries
- Making telephone calls to clients, estate agents, solicitors etc
- Inputting data onto our online conveyancing platform
- High standards of client care
We are looking for someone who has previous experience as a Conveyancer, with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
This role is working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, working out of the Gloucester office for my client. Depending on experience, our client is offering up to £25,000 per annum.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.